2018 Spring in Tokyo (Part 2)

Let me continue where I left off about my trip to Tokyo.

1. Sakura aka cherry blossoms

♡

Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

I was lucky that I still had the chance to experience hanami (flower viewing) as I went to Japan during mid April, which wasn't the peak season of the cherry blossoms. It was super windy -_- and dusts and flower petals was all around the place. Hair was super messy.



Bought some dango on the way to the park 
:) 
Feels more festive 


Also bought some light food and a picnic mat from the convenience store





2. Asakusa

Rented kimono from Asakusa Sawadaya (link). They were super helpful and professional. A couple rental package costs 9,800 JPY (RM360), which includes hairstyling, tote bags and wooden clogs. Do take note that you should reserve for your session before your trip as it is a small shop. It took around an hour for us to be dolled up.

We rented the kimonos for a few hours and walked around Sensoji Temple and Kaminarimon areas. Couldn't go to the toilet as the clothes was quite restrictive. Anyhow, it was still a wonderful experience.

Tadaa~






3. Harajuku

Let's switch to the modern side of Tokyo after all that kimonos haha. 
Loving the hustle and bustle of Harajuku streets.


Tokyu Plaza


I loveeee potato chips/fries


Totti Candy Factory - only doing it for the Gram haha 



Luke's Lobster
Om nom nom~ generous amount of lobster 


the Roastery by Nozy Coffee Cafe
A hipster and quaint cafe with nice coffee and soft serve ice cream.  
Highly recommended :)